Bạn đang xem: Say xe tiếng anh là gì
Nếu các bạn bị say xe, ắt bạn đã liệu biết trước từng chuyến du ngoạn của mình sẽ hãi sợ đến dường làm sao yêu cầu ko. Chứng say xe cộ chỉ là 1 trong những dạng của chứng ảm đạm mửa cùng chóng phương diện Lúc đi tàu xe cộ (xuất xắc nói một cách khác là hội chứng mửa nao Khi hoạt động hoặc hội chứng say tàu xe). Việc chóng mặt, mệt mỏi với bi thảm nôn rất có thể làm cho chuyến du ngoạn trlàm việc nên gian khổ, và thậm chí còn nôn mửa ra cũng không làm cho những người say xe pháo cảm giác khoẻ rộng được. Vậy biện pháp nào rất có thể giúp bạn chống tránh triệu chứng say tàu xe cộ tức thì từ đầu đây? Dưới đây là một vài ba giải pháp giúp bạn có thể hưởng thụ chuyến đi của mình nhưng mà ko hại cần say xe cộ.
How khổng lồ avoid oto sickness
If you get oto siông xã, you probably anticipate every extended road trip with dread. Car sickness is just one kind of motion sickness (or kinetosis) that some experience when they"re riding in an autođiện thoại. Dizziness, fatigue & nausea might make the trip miserable, and even vomiting doesn"t make the affected person feel any better. So how vì you go about preventing car sickness in the first place? Here are some ways khổng lồ enjoy the ride, sickness-free.
1. Understvà why oto sickness happens. All motion sickness results from your toàn thân sensing a discrepancy between what you see (in this case, the inside of a oto, which tells your brain that you"re sitting still) & what you feel (your body"s vestibular system, which senses balance from your inner ear, tells your brain that you"re moving). The conflict between what you see & what you feel triggers the production of a neurotransmitter, likely mistaken by your body as a signal of hallucinogenic poisoning, so your body tries to rid itself of whatever is causing the disorienting condition.
2. Look out the window. Watching the passing scenery can confirm your balance system"s detection of motion và help resolve the mismatch that causes car sickness. Focus on a non-moving object in the distance, such as the horizon. Don"t do anything that involves focusing on a fixed spot, such as reading or playing a thẻ game. Don"t turn around or look from side lớn side much.
3. Sit in the front. Consider driving (if possible). Drivers rarely get car sickness as they are always focused on the road. Sitting in the passenger"s seat up front is the best thing. Not only will you have sầu more window space to lớn look through, but in some cars, the ride tends khổng lồ be less bumpy in the front. If driving is not possible or desirable, visualize driving or pretkết thúc you are driving. This can often prsự kiện or alleviate nausea.
4. Close your eyes. Sleep if you can. If your eyes are closed, you don"t see anything, and that removes the cause of motion sickness. In addition, sleeping can take your mind off of your oto sickness.
5. mở cửa the window. Many people find that smelling fresh, cool air helps make them feel better, although the reason behind this isn"t clear. If it is not possible to lớn open the window, lean towards the bottom of the window & breathe. There should be leaks of air. Some people find that certain smells can make them feel worse (such as car air fresheners, perfumes, smoke và food). Remove the source of the smell if possible or keep fresh air coming in. If neither is possible, spray a soothing smell lượt thích lavender or mint khổng lồ cover up the other smells.
6. Take breaks. Go outside to stretch your legs. Sit on a bench or under a tree & take some deep breaths in through your mouth, breathing deeply lớn help relax. This is especially important during journeys that involve sầu a long distance of curvy roads. Not only vì chưng these tover to lớn make oto sickness better, but it is also good for the driver lớn take a break.
7. Take steps khổng lồ prsự kiện nausea. Since nausea is the most debilitating symptom of car sickness, it"s always good khổng lồ take precautionary measures. Ginger root is a classic remedy because of its widely recognized antiemetic (nausea-preventing) effects. Keep in mind, however, that many medications which are normally effective sầu against nausea might not work against nausea caused by motion sickness.
* Eat a few ginger biscuits (cookies) before you go, during the journey, and after you arrive.
* Other good things to try eating are ginger candies (chewable), ginger coated in sugar (if you don"t mind the heat of ginger) or ginger-mint candies.
* If you are traveling a long distance, you could also consider taking ginger tea in a thermos. Peppermint tea is another good alternative. Cold drinks could include ginger ale or ginger beer (soda).
* You can also take over-the-counter ginger root caplets (1 khổng lồ 2 caplets will work well for most adults.) They are commonly available at health food stores and larger grocery stores.
* Fresh mint can also cure or alleviate nausea. Buy it in the produce section of the supermarket. It doesn"t have sầu the drowsiness side-effect of nausea medicine. Start by eating 2 leaves & feel không tính phí to eat more if you need it.
* Keep a peppermint candy (or just about any long lasting hard candy) in your mouth. This method will work very well even after feelings of nausea have begun. Do not chew the candy because feelings of nausea may return fairly quickly after the candy is gone. For those whose nausea is worsened by the smell or taste of peppermint, lemon drops may prove sầu helpful.
* Rubbing alcohol wipes are useful as well for nausea. These are purchased at a medical supply stores. Tear open a wipe và sniff gently as you pass it past your nose. This works very well.
* Listening to music can help keep your mind off the sickness.
8. Practice acupressure. If you feel that you might be getting oto siông chồng, apply gentle pressure between the two tendons about 3centimet (about an inch) from the wrist joint. You can also purchase motion sickness wrist bands. This should temporarily delay or alleviate nausea until you can take a break from the trip. You can also purchase accu-pressure bands at a local pharmacy.
9. Use medication that prevents car sickness. There are over-the-counter và prescription drugs that are effective sầu against oto sickness. Most of them contain dimenhydrinate, meclizine or scopolamine. Some popular brands are Dramamine và Bonine/Antivert. Look into lớn the side effects before using any of these drugs (especially if you"re driving), và ask your doctor just in case. Some of these are available as patches và can be particularly helpful.
* There are many "folk remedies" which seem to lớn work for some people, but can"t be explained và haven"t been proven.
o Some people swear the smell of newspaper makes them feel better. Since reading the paper will probably make you sick, just have some newspaper in the car with you because all you really need is the smell. If you don"t always have a newspaper handy, many art supply stores sell pads of newsprint (which smells the same) that you may put in the car.
o Eating a dill pickle before và during a trip could prsự kiện feeling siông chồng.
o Wrapping a rubber bvà around your wrist. You can also purchase motion sickness wrist bands at the pharmacy.
o Chewing gum seems khổng lồ ease the feeling for some people.
o Eating slightly salty snacks appears to help some people.
o Placing a plaster over the belly button.
* Don"t eat a heavy meal or consume alcohol right before you take off on your trip. Some find that eating chocolate in the morning before taking the trip can make oto sickness worse.
* Don"t talk about motion sickness, or even look at someone else who"s experiencing it.
* Help prsự kiện oto sickness in children by giving them a raised seat where they have sầu a clear view of the outdoors, & play games that encourage them to look outwards. Don"t let them watch movies in the car. It can trigger oto sickness.
* If you find map-reading makes you sichồng, ask the driver to lớn pull over to lớn check a map.
* A heavy fog will severely limit your view range and can hasten the sick feeling. If that"s the case, cthua trận your eyes và try khổng lồ sleep.
* Even if you take all of these precautions, you might still get oto siông chồng. Have single use emesis bags.
* Always carry bicarbonate of sodomain authority in the oto. If you vày vomit on the oto upholstery, rub the bicarbonate into it straight away to remove sầu the smell và lớn assist cleaning when you can get to lớn it later.
* Consult your doctor before using any medications for motion/car sickness.
* If you have sầu stomach problems such as GERDs or acid reflux, sucking a peppermint may give you heartburn. Cheông xã with your doctor first.